Recently added item(s)
J P Handloom Estd 1992, is one of the oldest and pioneer organizations in India. We are endowed with over two decades of experience in Manufacturing & Exporting all kinds of hand Woven Silk products. Being a pioneer in Silk Trade, our reach has been to wholesaler, Retailers & to direct customer of all over the world. We are a team consist of best & experienced weavers, hard working lady spinners, Talented & Innovative designers, smart & hard working Management team. The prime motive of our organization is the customer satisfaction. Only to compete with International standards and market strategy, we have newly appointed a group of young & talented management team, whose primes concern is to provide 100% service to our valuable customers. Our production unit is placed in a village area around 70 kms away from city. We are providing employment to more than 500 (Five hundreds) of poor village people, who work with us and we try our best to save the treasure of Hand Woven Textile of INDIA.
About The Founder:
Mr.B.P.Singh, is the Founder / Proprietor of J PHandloom.
He has extensive work experience in the field of manufacturing & quality assurance of Indian Natural Silk, Fabrics & Handspun Yarn.
In the year 1992, He Founded a Manufacturing unit of Indian Silk & Fabrics & named it J.P.Handloom. After completing a successful decade as a manufacturer & supplier of Indian Silk & Fabrics, he came into the field of Direct EXPORT of Indian Silk, Fabrics , scarf/stoles , Home Furnishing & Handspun Yarn in the year of 2003 with the countries like JAPAN, AUSTRALIA, ITALY, RUSSIA, SOUTH AFRICA, UK, USA, ISRAEL,THAILAND, Brazil & WORLD WIDE.
He is an active member of HEPC, EPCH, FIEO, SIDAC and other Indian Certified Government Organization for the development of Indian Silk & Fabrics.
Range of our Products:
We have a wide range of Silk, Silk Blend with cotton & Silk Blend with Wool products:
1) Beautiful Silk Crinkle Scarf. ( Without LYCRA )
2) Great color combination of Silk Crinkle stoles.
3) Wide in range Silk Home Furnishing fabrics.
4) Beautiful & transparent Silk Curtains.
5) Delegate & trendy Silk Cushion.
6) Raw Natural Hand Spun Silk yarns & Fibers.
Work Culture at J.P.Handloom:
Work is treated as god and customer are treated as kings and queen at J P Handloom. We give our best preferences to each customer of ours. We spend lots of time in analyzing the exact requirement of customers, and the solution of that needs. As we are purely Hand Woven Manufacturer, so our products are purely hand woven and without use of any chemicals. Our eco-friendly products are widely been accepted and appreciated in International Market.
There are mainly 3 kinds of wild forest silk available in India. Tassar Silk, ERI Silk, Muga Silk, and one kind of Agricultural silk, i.e Mulberry Silk.
1) Spinning Work: We have a special spiining unit, where women from villages work and produce very beautiful natural colored Tassar Silk Yarns. Spinning is the process of formation of yarn by a combination of drawing/drafting, twisting and winding operation either in continuous or intermittent, applied to prepare fibre mass. Traditionally there are 3 type of tassar spun yarn viz, Ghicha, Katia & Jhuri. These yarns are produced out of Tassar silk waste obtained during various stages of tassar silk processing. Tassar silk spinning process on Ambar Charkha is very popular. It is appropriate and up to date method which gives higher productivity and finer yarn with more uniformity as compared to other spun yarns. The hard-shelled tassar cocoon is provided with a black well-formed peduncle and ring. Normally the peduncle length is about 4cm in male tassar cocoons and 5.7cm in female. The average specific gravity is 1.362. Prior to cooking the operation of peduncle cutting is necessary. The peduncles are utilized to form a special variety of tassar waste yarn called Peduncle yarn. Peduncle yarn are naturally dark gray in color, without using any dye, we can use it in many more ways at the time of weaving to give a beautiful looks to the fabrics.
2) Weaving Process:We have around 100 numbers of Hand Loom units, with more than 200 numbers of hard working and Experienced weavers, who are providing some very beautiful traditional & trendy fabrics, scarf/stoles with there magical hands. We really feel proud to being a part of a state of having so much of talent & great history in Hand Loom sector.
3) Dying Process: We have our own Dying unit. We have specialized dyers for the process for proper fabric dye or yarn dye. Our products are having very beautiful & permanent color combination, thanks to our dyers.
4) Quality Control: We have a quality control department, consisting of experienced persons, who pass the final product after examining its durability, color dying, sustainability, composition, and many more useful factors. During weaving & dying process itself, our quality control department is very much in contact with weavers & Dyers, to examine weather the proper quality has been maintained during the process or not. If at any point of time, its being noticed that quality is not perfectly maintained for any product, then quality control unit has the special permission to remove the damage fabric or product out of the production unit.
5) Packaging: After the products has got passed and verified from Quality Control Dept, it goes to the packaging department. We have a special packaging department. We make the packaging of goods as per the buyer requirement, so that the customer will get the final goods in great and proper condition. If buyer requires tags to be attached with the goods, then we also do that. Anything buyer requires, we have the solution for that.
We are providing the tracking report of the shipment, till the goods didn’t reach to the hands of customer. Once the goods has been reach to customer, our management team will be always in contact with buyers, to provide every kind of details, if buyer wants, and we are always open for the next order. Our friendly relationships with our buyers make our buyers very much nearer to our heart. For any query or any feedback related to products, feel free to send us inquiry through our enquiry page or send us an E-mail. Our reply will reach to your inbox AS very soon AP.